Validation tools for conventional PCR cycler
Validation tools for testing PCR thermal cyclers according to legal requirements
ISO 17025, EN 45001, ISO 13485, ISO/TS 20836:2007, GLP, GMP, IQ/OQ/PQ, and others.
Cycler Check Kits
The PCR Cycler Check Kits are available for both conventional endpoint PCR and real-time PCR (qPCR) cyclers.
False negative PCR results are highly critical and might be caused by a defect PCR cycler. Verification of the correct temperature control of the used equipment is usually a stressful issue. To comply with quality management systems is not easy to fulfill for PCR cyclers.
The PCR Cycler Check Kits provide temperature sensitive PCR reactions to monitor an upper and lower temperature range in one run. The primer/ probe sequences in the PCR Cycler Check Kits were designed to react extremely sensitive to incorrect temperature control, temperature homogeneity, precision and timing. Amplification will completely drop out at temperature differences of more than 2°C. The cycler performance is tested at standard PCR settings to reflect most user’s applications. In addition, the pre-adjusted target concentrations are only amplified at high PCR efficiencies as an additional indicator for accurate temperature control of the thermal cycler.
• No extra equipment, instrument or software needed.
• Applicable with any block PCR cycler or qPCR cycler used in a research or industrial quality assurance lab for the reliability testing of instrument performance and reliability.
• In the qPCR Thermal Cycler Validiation Kit the probes of each amplification system are labeled with different fluorescent dyes (FAM™ and ROX™) to allow individual evaluation of each temperature range.
• Includes all you need: Freeze-dried primer/probe sets, polymerase, nucleotides and rehydration buffer
- Cat. No. 57-2102 PCR Cycler Check™ Advance 6 strips, 8 vials each
Cat. No. 57-2103 PCR Cycler Check™ OneStep 100 reactions